Monday, May 16, 2011

The Break Up

Jesus, fucking CHRIST!

Here is the thing ladies and gentlemen, once it's done... it, is, fucking, done. There is always that one controlling obsessed motherfucker in the relationship, and it's usually the person that did the break up in the first place! You have absolutely no right to get offended, or upset, over your ex's behavior. 

You and your 'Beloved Other', are diddly fucking squat. It is in the past, just like the extermination of 3 million Jews, OJ's case files, and Martha Stewart's vagina. Your attitude probably stinks more than her twat, honestly.

If your ex is dancing on another member of the opposite sex, WHO GIVES A FUCK. You can go dance with someone else too! You can do WHATEVER the FUCK you WANT. And to make matters worse, GUYS, you end up wanting to fight the dude dancing on your ex. HE HAS NO FUCKING CLUE! Grow up brah. And ladies, SHUT THE FUCK UP. No one cares that your ex is dancing with another girl at the same college club, it's fucking life. Even your BESTEST BEST BEST EVER friend doesn't care to hear it overrrrr and over again...

Now get over it, and stay over it. 

6 comments:

  1. You're fucking great.
    I must say this blog is the best and I WOULD follow you but my ass just made a blog a couple weeks ago and I have nooooo idea how to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thank you so much for this! It makes me happy, and you just click 'Join This Site' under the box titled, 'Followers'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I followed yours, but I can't comment due to me not being a Team Member of your blog or something, I don't know. Wrote a HUGE comment as well for one of them hah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, it doesn't say that! But you have a great blog I must say. :b
    Follow me on twitter if you want.
    _isabelcasas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I just fixed the comment shit so feel free to comment again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You might need to fix how many Jews died. There were 6 1/2 million, not 3.

    ReplyDelete